We live our missions by:
- Providing a venue for fellowship, fraternalism and altruistic service.
- Providing accidental injury, disability, death, and non insurance benefits for our members and their beneficiaries.
- Leading and educating our communities in child and other safety issues and providing education and support through the private and public sectors.
- Providing an arena for personal growth by providing networking, organizational and leadership opportunities through our post.
- Providing financial assistance to the hearing impaired through a scholarship trust serving our communities and earning national recognition for all the association’s efforts.
We realize our vision by:
- Improving the quality of life for our members and their communities.
- Assuming leadership in child and other safety education.
- Growing the Scholarship Trust to national prominence.
- Being nationally recognized for our volunteer service projects.
- Increasing awareness and the scope of our benefits and programs.
- Chartering new posts and divisions.
- Actively engaging individuals, corporations, public policy makers and communities to achieve our goals.
Sergeant Gregory Scott was the speaker at the Post D monthly meeting in South Boston….
ST. CHARLES, MO (November 4, 2020) – Travelers Protective Association (TPA) Hearing Trust issued 24…
A Springfield Missouri police officer was seriously injured and considered lucky to be alive. He…
Post B of the Wisconsin Division sponsored a bike rodeo for Boy Scout Troop 16…
Members of Post AB joined members of Christ The River of Life Lutheran Church to…
Post W of the Pennsylvania Division supported a local farmer in need. Harley Fry suffered…
Post B of the Wisconsin Division recently held a monthly meeting to plan for their…