We live our missions by:
- Providing a venue for fellowship, fraternalism and altruistic service.
- Providing accidental injury, disability, death, and non insurance benefits for our members and their beneficiaries.
- Leading and educating our communities in child and other safety issues and providing education and support through the private and public sectors.
- Providing an arena for personal growth by providing networking, organizational and leadership opportunities through our post.
- Providing financial assistance to the hearing impaired through a scholarship trust serving our communities and earning national recognition for all the association’s efforts.
We realize our vision by:
- Improving the quality of life for our members and their communities.
- Assuming leadership in child and other safety education.
- Growing the Scholarship Trust to national prominence.
- Being nationally recognized for our volunteer service projects.
- Increasing awareness and the scope of our benefits and programs.
- Chartering new posts and divisions.
- Actively engaging individuals, corporations, public policy makers and communities to achieve our goals.
Members of the South Carolina Division recently held their state convention in York, South Carolina….
Members of Post L awarded three scholarships of $1,000 each to Parkland High School individuals…
The Pennsylvania Division held their state convention on Saturday, May 22, 2021. Barbara “Babs” Paravicini…
Post SC President Rese Meres presented a Certificate of Appreciation to the St. Charles County…
Members in Post E in Lebanon were proud to honor six local high school senior…
David Kenealy was the speaker at the Post D monthly meeting in South Boston. Mr….
Hi! I just wanted to pass along this adorable photo of Greyson with his audiologist,…
Members of Post P know that school crossing guards are of upmost importance to the…