We live our missions by:
- Providing a venue for fellowship, fraternalism and altruistic service.
- Providing accidental injury, disability, death, and non insurance benefits for our members and their beneficiaries.
- Leading and educating our communities in child and other safety issues and providing education and support through the private and public sectors.
- Providing an arena for personal growth by providing networking, organizational and leadership opportunities through our post.
- Providing financial assistance to the hearing impaired through a scholarship trust serving our communities and earning national recognition for all the association’s efforts.
We realize our vision by:
- Improving the quality of life for our members and their communities.
- Assuming leadership in child and other safety education.
- Growing the Scholarship Trust to national prominence.
- Being nationally recognized for our volunteer service projects.
- Increasing awareness and the scope of our benefits and programs.
- Chartering new posts and divisions.
- Actively engaging individuals, corporations, public policy makers and communities to achieve our goals.
Members of Post AB joined members of Christ The River of Life Lutheran Church to…
Post W of the Pennsylvania Division supported a local farmer in need. Harley Fry suffered…
Post B of the Wisconsin Division recently held a monthly meeting to plan for their…
Post I of the Michigan Division held their annual golf outing fundraiser in Grand Ledge…
Post I of the Michigan Division recently honored Doug Pearl with a 65-year membership pin….
The event will be live at 12:00 pm CST with a replay at 7:00 pm…
Post SC of the Missouri Division shared some encouragement to the students heading back to…
Virtual Town Hall Meeting Date: Friday, September 18th, 2020 Time: 10:00 am Central Dial-In: 1…