We live our missions by:
- Providing a venue for fellowship, fraternalism and altruistic service.
- Providing accidental injury, disability, death, and non insurance benefits for our members and their beneficiaries.
- Leading and educating our communities in child and other safety issues and providing education and support through the private and public sectors.
- Providing an arena for personal growth by providing networking, organizational and leadership opportunities through our post.
- Providing financial assistance to the hearing impaired through a scholarship trust serving our communities and earning national recognition for all the association’s efforts.
We realize our vision by:
- Improving the quality of life for our members and their communities.
- Assuming leadership in child and other safety education.
- Growing the Scholarship Trust to national prominence.
- Being nationally recognized for our volunteer service projects.
- Increasing awareness and the scope of our benefits and programs.
- Chartering new posts and divisions.
- Actively engaging individuals, corporations, public policy makers and communities to achieve our goals.
ST. CHARLES, MO (April 21, 2021) Travelers Protective Association (TPA) Hearing Trust issued 24 grants,…
Patricia Walker was the speaker at the Post D monthly meeting in South Boston. Ms….
Board of Directors Member, Richard Martin, held a radio interview with Tony Clyburn of 93.1-The…
Dennis Barker was the speaker at the Post D monthly meeting in South Boston. Mr….
ST. CHARLES, MO (January 27, 2021) Travelers Protective Association (TPA) Hearing Trust issued 20 grants,…
TPA Continues the Fight for Inclusion of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing ST. CHARLES,…
Post G of the Minnesota Division received a “Thank You” letter from the City of…
Members of Post O of the Iowa Division provided community service by ringing bells for…